воскресенье, 10 февраля 2019 г.

Final Topic. Module 5.

Now I want to tell you about ancient holiday, bad habits and history from life people, which changed their lives.
lvan Kupala Day is an ancient holiday still celebrated in a lot of countries, including Russia. It is a huge pl celebration of the sun and takes place every year around the summer solstice. It is a popular and fun holiday filled with a variety of rites and ceremonies connected with water, fire, and plants. On the evening before Ivan Kupala Day, people look through their gardens or wander around forested areas looking for fern flowers. Legend also has it that when the fern flower blossoms, you can see all the treasures of the Earth.
Stories of people:
"My best friend Alisha first invited me to go with her to her cousin's wedding in India.  When we walked out of the airoport, a large group of Alisha's family were waiting to greet us. The night was the Sangeet, the first night of the wedding celebrations. The following afternoon , it was the Mehndi party. Mehndi is the decoration of the hands and feet with a dye called henna. On the morning on the wedding Alisha surprised me with a gift- a green and gold silk sari. It was comfortable to wear. The groom arrived wearing white and riding white horse. Then the bride and groom , during the ceremony, walked around the fire or exchanged flower gardlands."
"I am Stephen Marshall, I had a great opportunity to study and live in a completely different Mexico, because I have been learning Spanish for three years now. The best moments of my experience are communication with the host family. Mexicans are very sociable people, and my hosts treated me like my family, but it was quite difficult to answer all their questions in Spanish. I tried to get used to the hot weather a bit, but now I wear a hat. I still have difficulty understanding social etiquette. for example : Mexicans usually come to the reception not less than half an hour later."
"Mahatma Gandhi once said 'Be the change you want to see in the world'. This is exactly what these three people have done. Liz Murray Liz has shared the stage with world leaders like Mikhail Gorbachev and the Dalai Lama as an international speaker. It's hard to believe that at the age of 16 she was homeless and sleeping on park benches and underground trains! She went back to school and through dedication and determination, she eventually won a scholarship to a top university. Since Liz graduated from Harvard in 2009, she has been speaking at events to teenagers about staying away from drugs and gangs."

In our big world, many people have bad habits that we face every day. 
1. I went alway to the cinema with my triends to see and film live wanted .From the moment we sael down, a group of teenagers behind0 us didn't stop taking and laugh even chatting on their mobile phonesnyway,I turned and shouted at them.Almost immediately guard appeared and angrily told me to leave My Frends and escape .It wasn't my fault. So anyway, here am back home.
2. Recently I was in a restaurant and a man was sitting behind me. He squawked loudly and swallowed, which was very disgusting to listen.
3.Yesterday I was driving in public transport and a man was standing next to me, from whom it was terribly sweaty and stale food. Arriving at my stop, I ran out into the fresh air and could not enjoy.
And this is the cause of our unpleasant diseases:
1. When somethingsuch as dust, pollen or a virus irriates the inside of our nose, a message goes to the brain. 2. The brain then tells six different muscules including your eyelids to push air out through your nose.  
3. A cough is an important way of clearing your airways, throat and lungs of irritations. we get hiccups when something irriates the diagragm muscle. When we eat or drink so much, or when we feel nervous or exited the diaphragm pulls down air in a jerky way. 
If you are meeting someone for the first time:
1. extend a hand to say hello.
2. Also, it is important to make eye contact while speaking with someone; otherwise you will seem rude or insincere.
3. In the UK, a smile is a sig of friendliness and even politeness.
4. Keep a distance of about half a meter from people, unless you are in a crowded place.
5. If someone invites you to dinner, bring a small gift, such as flowers, a good sign of gratitude. Be sure to come on time and if you are late, call your landlord to apologize.
6. In addition, it is very important to keep your mouth closed while chewing.
7. If you eat in a restaurant, expect to pay the waiter a tip of 10 percent of the bill, but not if the service is secondary.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

final Project. country study

Final result Quiz video description